Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chinese Level I October 15, 2014 Wednesday

Students were asked to write down 7 words they chose to learn on Halloween. After the quiz, I didn't record the scores. Next, students were given several minutes to work on a story that meinu de mao zhua hanbaobao (meinu's cat grabbed a hamburger). They read the story and answered the questions. we discussed the story and questions. We played charade afterwards.

(yǒu)()()()(hái)()(de)(míng)()(jiào)(měi)()(měi)()(shì)(zhōng)(guó)(rén)()(shí)(sān)(suì)(měi)()(yǒu)(zōng)()(de)(tóu)()(zōng)()(de)(yǎn)(jīng)()()(huan)穿(chuān)(zōng)()(de)()(fu)(zōng)()(de)(qún)(zi)()(zōng)()(de)(xié)(zi)

 

(měi)()(yǒu)()(zhī)(māo)(māo)(de)(míng)()(jiào)()(mèi)()(mèi)(yǒu)(jīn)(huáng)()(de)(yǎn)(jīng)(jīn)(huáng)()(de)(máo)(māo)()(suì)

 

()(tiān)(měi)()(yào)()(de)(māo)()(hàn)(bǎo)(bāo)(gěi)()(suǒ)()()(zhǐ)()(zhǐ)(hàn)(bǎo)(bāo)(měi)()(de)(māo)(kuài)(kuài)(pǎo)(dào)(hàn)(bǎo)(bāo)()()(zhuā)(le)(sān)()(hàn)(bǎo)(bāo)(chī)(le)(měi)()()(gāo)(xìng)(měi)()()(le)(měi)()(de)(māo)(hěn)(gāo)(xìng)()(xiào)(le)


 

1. ()(hái)(de)(míng)()(jiào)(shén)(me)

2. ()(hái)(shì)()(guó)(rén)

3. ()(hái)()(suì)

4. ()(hái)(yǒu)(shén)(me)(yán)()(de)(tóu)()

5. ()(hái)(yǒu)(shén)(me)(yán)()(de)(yǎn)(jīng)

6. ()(hái)()(huan)穿(chuān)(shén)(me)(yán)()(de)()(fu)

7. (sheí)()(huan)穿(chuān)(zōng)()(de)()(fu)

8. ()(hái)(yǒu)()(zhī)(gǒu)(shì)()(shì)

9. (sheí)(yǒu)()(zhī)(māo)

10.  (māo)(de)(míng)()(jiào)(shén)(me)

11.  (māo)()(suì)

12.  (wèi)(shén)(me)()(hái)(zhǐ)()(zhǐ)(hàn)(bǎo)()

13.  (wèi)(shén)(me)()(hái)()(gāo)(xìng)

14.  (wèi)(shén)(me)(māo)(gāo)(xìng)

15.  (wèi)(shén)(me)(māo)(kuài)(kuài)(pǎo)(dào)(hàn)(bǎo)(bāo)()()

No comments:

Post a Comment