Friday, October 10, 2014

6th period Chinese Level II October 10, 2014 Friday

We were planning to go outside to play shuttlecocks for students to have 'FUN FRIDAY." Unfortunately it took them longer than we thought to read the story and answer the questions. We did the quiz but I didn't count it today due to not many students familiar with the words we taught last time.


(yǒu)()(zhī)(gǒu)()(de)(míng)()(jiào)FidoFido(yǒu)(bái)()(de)(máo)(hēi)()(de)(ěr)(duo)Fido()(huan)(bāng)(máng)()()(huan)(bāng)()(de)(zhǔ)(rén)(de)(máng)

()(shì)Fido(yǒu)()()()(fan)()(de)()(fan)(shì)()(de)(zhǔ)(rén)(fēi)(cháng)(fēi)(cháng)()(huan)()()(tiān)()(de)(zhǔ)(rén)(zài)(zuò)()()()(miàn)(de)(shí)(hòu)()()(biān)(zuò)()(biān)(bào)FidoFido(de)(máo)(dōu)(diào)(jìn)()()()(miàn)()(mià)了。


()(fāng)(shuō)()(tiān)Fido(zài)(shuì)(jiào)(de)(shí)(hou)()(de)(zhǔ)(rén)()(rán)(yòu)(qīn)()(yòu)(bào)()Fido(xià)()(tiào)()(bèi)(xià)(xǐng)(le)(yòu)()(fāng)(shuō)()(tiān)Fido(zài)(chī)(dōng)西()()(de)(zhǔ)(rén)()(rán)(yòu)(qīn)()(yòu)(bào)()Fido(xià)()(tiào)

1. (gǒu)(de)(míng)()(jiào)(shén)(me)
2. (yǒu)()(zhī)(gǒu)
3. (gǒu)(yǒu)(shén)(me)(yán)()(de)(ěr)(duo)
4. (sheí)(yǒu)(bái)()(de)(máo)
5. (gǒu)()(huan)(zuò)(shén)(me)
6. (gǒu)(yǒu)()()()(fan)(ma)
7. (gǒu)(yǒu)()()()(fan)?
8. (gǒu)(de)()(fan)(shì)(shén)(me)
9.    ()(tiān)()()()(miàn)(zěn)(me)(le)
10.(wèi)(shén)(me)()()()(miàn)(dōu)(shì)(gǒu)(de)(máo)
11.(gǒu)(zài)(shuì)(jiào)(de)(shí)(hou)()(de)(zhǔ)(rén)()(rán)(zuò)(shén)(me)
12.(gǒu)(zěn)(me)(le)
13.(wèi)(shén)(me)(gǒu)(xià)()(tiào)






-

No comments:

Post a Comment