Friday, October 10, 2014

8th period Chinese Level III October 10, 2014

First we did the quiz and then we were planning to play shuttlecocks but since a couple of students made noise on purpose when the teacher was giving instructions so I decided not to go (maybe go later). We first have the students color the picture according a story name Fido. After that, students were given another story with questions to read and to answer in Chinese characters.15 minutes before the class ended we played shuttlecock and no one won one yet.


(xià) (to scare)
(xǐng) (to wake up)
(xià)(xǐng) (wake up suddenly/be awaken up by scared)
(xià)()(tiào) (to be scared)
(diào)(jìn)()(miàn) (fall into…)
(de)(shí)(hou) (when…)

(yòu)(yòu)… (….and…)




(yǒu)()(ge)()(hái)()(de)(míng)()(jiào)BettyBetty()(měi)Betty()(zhān)()()(měi)Betty(hěn)(chǒu)()(fēi)(cháng)(fēi)(cháng)(chǒu)Betty(yǒu)(hěn)()(de)(tóu)(hěn)()(de)(yǎn)(jīng)()(yǒu)(hěn)()(de)()(zi)Betty (yǒu)(hěn)(zhǎng)(hěn)(zhǎng)(de)(tou)()()(de)()(zi)(shàng)(yǒu)(hěn)(duō)(hēi)()(de)(máo)Betty(de)()(zi)(tài)()(le)(suǒ)()()(zǒu)()(de)(shí)(hòu)()(de)()(zi)(kuài)(zhuàng)(dào)(rén)(yǒu)()(tiān)Betty(zǒu)()()()(ge)(shāng)(diàn)(mǎi)()(fu)()(de)()(zi)(zhuàng)(dào)(le)()(ge)(nán)(hái)(de)(tóu)(nán)(hái)(kàn)(dào)Betty(nán)(hái)(xià)()(tiào)(nán)(hái)(shuì)()()(hǎo)(chǒu)(ò)Betty(hěn)(nan)(guō)()()(bian)(pǎo)()(bian)()()(rán)(lìng)()(ge)(nán)(hái)(kàn)(dào)Betty()(yòu)(qīn)Betty(yòu)(bào)BettyBetty(xià)()(tiào)()()()(le)Betty(wèn)(nán)(hái)(wei)(shén)()()(yòu)(qìng)()(yòu)(bào)()(nán)(hái)(shuì)(yǒu)()(tiān)()(shàng)(yīng)(wén)()(shuì)(zháo)(de)(shí)(hòu)()(de)(péng)(you)()(shuǐ)(dǎo)(zài)()(de)(shē)上,()(bèi)(xià)(xǐng)(le)()()()()(fu)穿(chuān)()(bāng)(máng)()(suǒ)()()(fēi)(cháng)(xiè)(xiè)()


1.  ()(hái)(de)(míng)()(jiào)(shén)(me)()(měi)()(měi)
2.  ()(hái)(hěn)(chǒu)()(wei)(shén)(me)()(hái)(hěn)(chǒu)
3.  ()(hái)(de)(tou)()(hěn)(zhǎng)()
4.  ()(hái)(de)()(zi)(shàng)(yǒu)(hěn)(duō)(shén)(me)
5.  (wei)(shén)(me)()(hái)(zǒu)()(de)(shí)(hòu)(kuài)(zhuàng)(dào)(rén)
6.  ()(hái)(zǒu)()()()(ge)(shāng)(diàn)(zuò)(shén)(me)
7.  ()(hái)(de)()(zi)(zhuàng)(dào)(le)(shén)(me)
8.  (nán)(hái)(kàn)(dào)()(hái)(nán)(hái)(zěn)(me)(le)
9.  (nán)(hái)(dui)()(hái)(shuō)(shén)(me)
10.    (wei)(shén)(me)()(hái)()(bian)(pǎo)()(bian)()
11.     ()(rán)(shéi)(kàn)()(hái)(yòu)(qīn)(yòu)(bào)()
12.    (wei)(shén)(me)()(hái)(xià)()(tiào)
13.     (wei)(shén)(me)(lìng)()(ge)(nán)(hái)(yòu)(qìng)(yòu)(bào)()(hái)?
14.     (lìng)()(ge)(nán)(hái)(shàng)(yīng)(wén)()(zuò)(shén)(me)

15.     (shàng)(yīng)(wén)()(de)(shí)(hòu)(nán)(hái)(de)(péng)(you)(dui)()(zuò)(shén)(me)

No comments:

Post a Comment