Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20, Friday 四月二十日星期五 - A Day

Today it was early out. Short classtime but so slack-off students. I had to get out of classroom to calm down at the 1st period because students took AT LEAST about 20-30 minutes to make their 3 pages into 24 small flashcards. I didn't give them scissors and would like them to do this task on hands as I thought it would be faster without using scissors. To my surprise and I was really shocked, it took them so long. I had to say that I was so frustrated that I had to get out of the classroom to take a deep breath. So you can tell our 65 minutes class time and there were 20-30 minutes at least on making the flashcards. Well, anyway, after the flashcards, we played games with them. Students received extra points when they won over the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment