Monday, February 24, 2014

中文一Chinese Level I February 24 & 25 & 26 二月二十四日& 二十五 &二十六日 星期一 & 星期二 &星期三

Okay, it might sound crazy that I type three days Monday through Wednesday. Don't blame on me because Feb. 25 is going to be A/B Day together. Which means I have A day and B day students and most students will be gone for their mock job interview or mock town. 
Today Feb 24, Monday, we learned about colors. 
()(huan)(欢)= like  
(shén)(me)(么) = what?
(yán)(颜)()  = color
(zhè)(这)(shì)  = this is
(bái)()   = white
(hēi)()   = black
(lán)(蓝)()  = blue
(hóng)(红)()   = red 

We first introduced the colors, and then we played "standing up" game. After it, we played " 大風吹“ game. it is like a musical chair game. We moved the chairs outside and played it. We had great fun time. About 15-20 minutes we came back and did the flashcard. By this time, most of students were familiar with the words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment