Thursday, January 2, 2014

元月二 & 三日 January 2 & 3 - 中文二& 三 Chinese II & III

On January 2nd, 2014,  we reviewed the words we learned before the winter break. Instead of giving students the occupation in Chinese, I asked the students for the occupation they would like to learn. These were the words they gave me. Yup, these were the words that 2nd period students gave to me. I was not sure if they would like to be the physicist, engineer, architect, and archaeologist or they just wanted to test my English how to spell these words. :)) We did some flashcards and play a bingo game that students had to make sentences with the words they would like to cross out.





()()()()(xué)() Nuclear physicist

()()(gōng)(chéng)(shī) Civil Engineer

(jiàn)(zhù)(shī) Architect

(kǎo)()(xué)() Archaeologist
On January 3rd, 2014,  we reviewed the words we learned before the winter break. Instead of giving students the occupation in Chinese, I asked the students for the occupation they would like to learn. These were the words they gave me. Yup, these were the words that 6th period students gave to me. I asked students to give me some more common words on occupation. Well, obviously it's common for them not for me.


(hán)(jià) = winter break

(zhí)() = occupation

(diàn)(yǐng)(dǎo)(yǎn) = movie director

(diàn)(dòng)(yóu)()(shè)()(shī) = video game designer

(jié)(gòu)(gōng)(chéng)(shī) = structure engineer

(shēng)(huà)(gōng)(chéng)(shī) = biochemical engineer

(shēng)()(gōng)(chéng)(shī) = biomechanical engineer

(yào)()(shī) = pharmacist



No comments:

Post a Comment