Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tough Day Today

Today I had to say that I had a tough day for 8th period. Maybe it's because of 8th period lots of kids were not showing their respect. They talked across the classroom with their friends, took 5 minutes to get into groups of 3 amongh 15 students, yell aloud "Mrs. Duke" without waiting for recognition. Every time I tried to give instruction I always had some kids yell aloud "Mrs. Duke" and burst out their questions or thought. If I didn't quickly enough to answer their questions they would talk across the classroom and ask their friends. They may think it was fun but as a teacher I felt it was annoying and disrepectful for me and for other kids who would like to have quiet environment to learn.

We only had 15 students in this class but we had 4 girls like to come in late TOGETHER. Whenever we did the group work, no matter how I assigned them separately, they would always sneak to get together as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment