Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Chinese Level I 7th period September 2, 2015 Wednesday B Day

We first copied down the new words/terms from the board. Review the old words with TPR and then we sang the song "你好歌“  with the rhyme "Marry has a little lamb." We made sure every student learn to sing the song. And then we read a short article. Students worked in pair; read and translated, And then we used TPRStorytelling circling questions to practice listening & speaking, and to check  comprehension

Review
我(wǒ) = I, me
我(wǒ)叫(jiào) = I’m called
你(nǐ)叫(jiào)什(shén)麽(me)?=What are you called?
男(nán)孩(hái) = boy
女(nǚ)孩(hái) = girl
是(shì) = yes
不(bú)是(shì) = no
是(shì)不(bú)是(shì)?= yes or no?
站(zhàn)起(qǐ)来(lái) = stand up
坐(zuò)下(xià) = sit down
快(kuài)快(kuài) = quickly
慢(màn)慢(màn) = slowly
走(zǒu) = to walk
停(tíng) = to stop
说(shuō) = to say
 
Quiz
你(nǐ)好(hǎo) = hello
你(nǐ)好(hǎo)嗎(má)? = How are you?
我(wǒ)很(hěn)好(hǎo) = I’m very good/fine.
馬(mǎ)馬(mǎ)虎(hǔ)虎(hǔ) = so-so
還(xuán)可(kě)以(yǐ) = I’m okay.
 
New Words:
你(nǐ)好(hǎo) = hello
你(nǐ)好(hǎo)嗎(má)? = How are you?
我(wǒ)很(hěn)好(hǎo) = I’m very good/fine.
馬(mǎ)馬(mǎ)虎(hǔ)虎(hǔ) = so-so
還(xuán)可(kě)以(yǐ) = I’m okay.
你(nǐ)呢(ne)?= How about you?
謝(xiè)謝(xiè)你(nǐ) = thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment